Tuesday, February 28, 2006





Unfortunately, until I get back to Atlanta next Friday, I don't really have much extra drawing time. I do, however, have some sketches that I've done for my creator-owned project "Fang", a comic I'm drawing for who knows how long it'll take. Here, then, are a few character studies of Fang, practicing his swordplay. I referenced these from a chinese sword fighting book. The last pic is just a crop from the one of the pages, turned sideways. I had fun drawing these, and will incorporate some of them into the book.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

Great poses Are these the tiny ones I saw in your sketchbook? You should mention that all of these drawings were scanned from one grain of sand

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here