Monday, February 08, 2010

Celebrate black history


Here's an illustration of playwright Suzan-Lori Parks I did for Nickelodeon. The original design was used for one of 3 animated segments I did for them to celebrate black history month. The producers at Nick were awesome enough to give Suzan-Lori and I a framed print of this. My print was actually signed by THE Suzan-Lori Parks. My reference below.

Here are some of the people (below) I Illustrated for last years Black History month commercials which are airing all this month as well on Nickelodeon.

Check them out HERE! and
HERE!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

COOL! thanks for sharing. I like these designs.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

These are great! Very professional.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Samax said...

I've seen these on teevee (yeah, i watch nick jr. what of it?)

great work!

2:21 AM  
Blogger HTXB STUDIO said...

very cool work i dig it!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here