Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paint Paint PAINT!!!



Howdy folks, the Cannibal Flower show was a blast! had a lot of fun, sold my painting, then went to the Roosevelt in Hollywood afterward for some much needed cocktails! I'll be doing the show again in November (if i cn finish my pieces on time!!!). Here's one of a few pieces that I'm currently working on, prolly finish it up tommorow. Oh BTW, I'll be participating in a drawing exhibition at Climate/Gallery (www.climategallery.com) in NYC in December! I'll drop the exact details once I get them...
peace!
CIP
1

2 Comments:

Blogger Andre Barnwell said...

Congrats on selling your paintings. Keep it growing.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Dawood said...

Good to see traditional work on this forum... Nice process shots. would like to see more!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here