Thursday, March 05, 2009

REUP


Demo Reel - March 2009 from andrebarnwell on Vimeo.

GREETINGS! Heres an update of my demo reel containing some new personal works of an animated hip hop skit I'm directing, designing, and animating. unfortunately tehres more animation I've done but can't show at the moment. I'll reup my demo reel again in the next 3 months, There seems to be a drought for solid contract work in T.O. So I'll be steady learning programs like Toon Boom, MAYA and After Effects. Hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation I get from the talent pool. Hopefully I'll get to meet all you guys in person in the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger JP Cummings said...

Excited by what I'm seeing fam; good ideas! Your character designs are unique, and I'm feeling your nice variety of shapes. Like the contrast in characters also. Are you diggin' through Richard Williams videos/book?
Keep up the good work!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Jamal O said...

Nice Work Andre!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here