Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Acrylic Portrait...

I am currently in Oakland California for a teaching position interview in San Francisco. Well I nail it - got the job. So I will be moving to the bay area very soon. While here I decided to paint my nephew in acrylics. This is my first ever portrait done with acrylics. It was really fun. He was reading his book so I took advantage of the moment. It took about 30 mins from that time I got out my paints, set up my palette and finished the picture. I will be heading back to Los Angeles tomorrow. I have lots of work I did so far on this journey and more on the trip back that I will post.
Lucky I brought my paints along on this trip'

2 Comments:

Blogger artgyrl said...

Congrats on the new job. You did well on your first acrylic painting. I like the brown monochrome.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

Dope. I checked out the stuff on your blogs too. I'm feelin' what your doing with the natural media. I tend to get trapped in the digital stuff. your makin' me pick up the pens again homie!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here