Monday, July 17, 2006

ATL The Movie
















This is a drawing I did for the movie "ATL" that was never used. The director requested that I do the illustrations that TI was drawing in the movie but they didn't have enought time to edit it into the movie since they asked me kind of late. So since I didn't want to do all that work for nothing, I want somebody to see it. LOL! I did a few of them but I think I only have on on this hard drive. It was a rush job. 5 drawings in one night so they are kind of rough.

Baba Dawud

3 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

That's so sick 4 a rush job bro excelent in my opinion !!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Mr.Magoo said...

This looks like lots of fun man. I wish they would have used this. I can always identify your drawings. The way you use forced perspective you really have a good time with it! Nice!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Lawrence Christmas said...

Tight! I love the perspective.... but I hate T.I. LOL!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post any off topic random crapola here